Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Mickeys - Entrance Plaza

So after my last blog entry, I decided it might be time to go with something a little more lighthearted.  Disney (what else?)!

So comes the first of my blogs documenting the Mickeys we've found all over the parks.

I figure it best to start at the beginning, with some of the first ones that you can see entering the parks area, and work my way in. These are all found between the Disney Mickey & Friends Parking Structure (where you pick up the tram), through the security checkpoint that let you into the Entrance Plaza, and inside the Plaza itself between the two parks.

Nothing terribly difficult in finding these.  They are a large portion of the ones that are in this area.  I've intentionally left a few out so I have more to add later as I go back and take more photos.  But these are a good many of them.  Next time you're at the park, check 'em out!

ºoº

1 comment:

  1. HOORRRAAAAAYYYY FOR CHAD N HIS DISCOVERIES OF HIDDEN MICKEYS!! =P

    ReplyDelete