Friday, August 27, 2010

Around the Blogs: Disney Parks Blog

I know I've mentioned the Disney Parks Blog at some point in another blog (maybe the one about Star Tours?), but they threw up another one last night that got my attention and I figured it belonged here.

I was really stoked to see it because Disney typically eschews any "official" stance or whatever regarding the Hidden Mickeys.  So it was really quite cool to see them actually do a blog post on their website about it. 

The post itself is here:  What is Your Favorite Hidden Mickey?

And I've included the video in their post as well.  It was actually informational to me, too.  I think I've seen roughly 80 of the Mickeys or so at this point, but about half of the ones in the video I was unaware of.  Kind of odd for them to give them away like that, but I'll take what I can get.  And if you do follow the link, pay special attention to commenter #30. 

No comments:

Post a Comment